Client Relationship Manager Job Description
We are looking for a Client Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with marketing teams and build rapport with customers. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with our company’s clients to boost our brand and profits in the long-run.
Client Relationship Manager Responsibilities
- Understand legal client needs and develop plans to address them
- Identify key staff in client law firms to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve client complaints quickly and effectively
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to Account Manager
- Aim to preserve clients and renew contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of our competitors
Client Relationship Manager Requirements
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager/Inside Sales
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities